Anday Ki Biryani (Egg Biryani) is a mouth-watering rice recipe. Now you don’t always need to create biryani with meat and other items. This is certainly a great alternative for vegetarians to having Vegetable / Egg Biryani. This is very easy to cook and have delicious taste. All its ingredients are easily available in the market. It is very healthy also for those who didn’t like Chicken or Beef or Mutton Biryani always. For more spicy, simple and delicious recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana.
Learn how to make this delicious Egg Biryani by following steps:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|15 – 20 Mins||45 – 50 Mins||3 – 4|
- 1 Cup Yogurt
- 1 Packet Sindhi Biryani Masala
- 2 Potatoes (cut in small cubes)
- 3 Tomatoes (sliced)
- 6 Boiled Eggs
- 8 Green Chillies whole
- 1/2 kg Rice (boiled with 2 tsp salt)
- 1/2 Bunch Coriander leaves (chopped)
- 1/2 Cup Oil
- 1/2 Cup Onion brown
- 1 Tbsp Whole spices
- 2 Tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- 2 Tbsp Mint leaves (chopped)
- Heat oil, add whole spices, brown onion, ginger garlic paste, Sindhi Biryani Masala.
- Fry well, add potatoes cut in cubes with yogurt.
- Cover and cook till vegetables tender.
- Add boiled eggs, in a pan spread boiled rice, top with egg and potato mixture.
- Give a layer of chopped green masala and sliced tomatoes.
- Top with remaining rice, spread 1 tbsp kewra water with 1/4 tsp yellow color.
- Cover and cook on low flame for 15 minutes (give dum).