How to Make Bread Omelet Sandwich Recipe?
Bread Omelet Sandwich Recipe – Quick and easy breakfast sandwich recipe made with bread and eggs. Bread omelet sandwich is one of the street foods made with tons of variations. Some places even customize the bread omelet to suit the customer’s tastes as per the order.It takes only 8 mins to make this Bread Omelet Sandwich Recipe – 3 mins prep time and 5 mins cooking time. This sandwich serves one person and is great for breakfast. For more spicy, simple and delicious recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana.
Here comes with Bread Omelet Sandwich Recipe, that you can cook and enjoy at home:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|3 Min||5 Min||1|
- 2 Slices of Brown Bread
- 1 Large Egg or 2 Small Eggs
- 1.5 Tsp Oil
- Salt as Needed
- Pinch of Turmeric
- Pepper Crushed as Desired (Optional)
- 2 Pinches of Sandwich Masala or Chaat Masala (Optional)
- 2 to 3 Tbsps of Chopped Onions, Capsicum
- 1 Green Chili Chopped
- Few Coriander Leaves or Cilantro Chopped
- 1 Tsp Butter
- Cheese Slice or Grated Cheese as Desired
- Tomato Ketchup or Sandwich Chutney or Any Other Chutney
- Chop onion, chilies, coriander leaves and capsicum.
- Rinse a bowl and break the egg to it. Discard the shell.
- Beat the egg until frothy.
- Add the chopped onions, chilies, coriander and capsicum. Add salt and turmeric.
- Beat the mixture once more.
- If you like you can butter the bread and then with chutney or ketchup.
Making Bread Omelet
- Add oil to a pan and heat it. Pour the beaten eggs and allow to cook until the base firms up.
- While it cooks, you can also shape it to a square with the help of spatula.
- Flip it and fry until the egg is completely cooked.
- Flip it back and place your cheese slice on the omelette. Lift up the omelette with a spatula.
- Place a bread slice on the tawa and place the omelette along with cheese.
- Place another slice of bread and toast until the cheese melts. Cheese will melt very quickly under 2 minutes since the omelette is very hot.
- Halve the bread omelet sandwich and serve hot or warm with a cup of tea.