How to Make Cheese Pakora Video Recipe?
Cheese Pakora Recipe is one of the most delicious snack dish made with processed cheese, Chickpea flour, corn flour and spices. Cheese Pakora is an awesome recipe to enjoy during rain, at iftar time and at pleasant evenings with family. Combination of cottage cheese, turmeric, ajwain seeds and rice flour make cheese fritters pretty lovable to eat. This is the best snack dish, which can be served as an appetizer as well. Learn to make spicy and tasty Cheese Pakora Video Recipe and do the best use of leftover cheese. It can be present with Green Chutny at the time of Iftar.
Follow Asan Khana Pakana to learn the art of preparing this delectable dish. AKP presents best collection of Healthy Food Recipes in Urdu and English. For more Easy Healthy Recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana.
Here comes with Cheese Pakora Video Recipe, that you can make and enjoy at home:
- Gram Flour 400g
- Salt as per taste
- Turmeric Powder 1 tbsp
- Chili Powder 1 tsp
- Kasuri Methi Leaves 1 tbsp
- Cumin Powder 1 tsp
- Corn Flour 2 tbsp
- Ajwain ½ tsp
- Baking Soda ½ tsp
- Green Chili chopped 5g
- Green Coriander Chopped 5g
- Chaat Masala 2 tbsp
- Mozzarella cheese cubes 300g
- Cooking Oil as needed
- Water 1 cup
- In a bowl, add gram flour, Mehran Salt, corn flour, ajwain, baking soda, Mehran Turmeric Powder, Mehran Cumin Powder, Mehran Chili Powder, Mehran Kasuri Methi Leaves, green coriander, green chili and mix it well. Gram flour mixture now ready.
- Now, make the small cubes of mozzarella cheese.
- Now, place the cut on cheese cubes and fill it by chaat masala.
- Keep in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Now, cover the cheese cubes with gram flour mixture and fry until golden brown in the cooking oil.
- Your tasty Cheese Pakora now ready to serve.