How to Make Chicken Chow Mein Video Recipe?
Learn how to make a Chicken Chow Mein Recipe that really does taste as good as what you get at Chinese restaurants. It all comes down to the sauce, and contrary to some recipes you may come across, it is made with more than just soy sauce and sugar. Chicken Chow Mein is probably the most universally popular stir fried noodles in the whole wide world. And it is honestly faster to make it at home than ordering take out. Follow this video to make Chicken Chow Mein Recipe with delicious taste at home. Follow Asan Khana Pakana to learn the art of preparing this delectable dish. AKP presents best collection of Chinese Cooking Recipes in Urdu and English. For more Simple Chicken Recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana.
Here comes with Chicken Chow Mein Video Recipe, that you can make and enjoy at home:
Chow Mein Sauce:
- Oyster sauce 1 tbs
- Soy sauce 2 tbs
- Sesame oil 1 tsp
- Cheeni (Sugar) 1 tbs (optional)
- Kali mirch powder (Black pepper powder) 1 tsp
- Safed mirch powder (White pepper powder) ½ tsp
- Corn flour 2 tbs
- Chicken boneless cut in strips 250 gms
- Chow mein sauce 1 tbs
- Oil 2 tbs
- Lehsan (Garlic) finely chopped 1 tbs
- Gajar (Carrot) julienne ½ Cup
- Bund gobhi (Cabbage) shredded 2 Cups
- himla mirch (Capsicum) julienne ½ Cup
- Hara pyaz ka safed hissa (Green onion white part) julienne ¼ Cup
- Sirka (Vinegar) 2 tbs
- Chow mein or Egg noodles (Boiled) 1 & ½ Cups
- Yakhni (Chicken stock) ¼ Cup
- Namak (Salt) ½ tsp or to taste
- Hara pyaz (Green onion) julienne ½ Cup
- Kali mirch (Black pepper) crushed ½ tsp
- In bowl, add oyster sauce,soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, black pepper powder,white pepper powder, corn flour and mix well.Chow Mein sauce is ready.
- Now in chicken, add 1 tbs of chow mein sauce, mix well and marinate for 15 minutes.
- In wok, add oil, garlic and marinated chicken, stir-fry until chicken changes color.
- Add carrot and mix, add cabbage, capsicum, green onion white part and stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add remaining chow mein sauce, vinegar and mix well.
- Now add chow mein or egg noodles, chicken stock, salt,green onion and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes on high flame.
- Sprinkle black pepper crushed and serve.