How to Make Chicken Kachori Video Recipe?
Chicken Kachori recipe is a popular street snack all over Pakistan. There are many other popular street food snacks like Shami Kabab, Daal Kabab, Spicy Vegetable Kabab and Gola Kabab but chicken Kachori is one of the tastiest and arguably the most primitive. Kachori recipe is usually a round, flattened ball of made of flour, with a stuffed usually baked mix of dal, chicken, chili powder, salt and other spices. Other variants have minced beef in them as the stuffing. Kachori is a popular snack eaten in evenings or lunch and is a common part on the menu of Iftar recipes during the holy month of Ramadan.
Follow Asan Khana Pakana to learn the art of preparing this delectable dish. AKP presents best collection of Iftar Recipes in Urdu and English. For more Ramdan Iftar Recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana.
Here comes with Chicken Kachori Video Recipe, that you can make and enjoy at home:
- Maida (All-purpose flour) 2 Cups
- Ghee 3-4 tbs
- Namak (Salt) ½ tsp
- Pani (Water) as required
- Oil 2 tbs
- Lehsan (Garlic) Chopped 1 tbs
- Chicken qeema (Chicken mince) 350 gms
- Lal mirch powder (Red chili powder) 1 tsp
- Dhania (Coriander) Roasted & crushed ½ tbs
- Zeera (Cumin) Roasted & crushed ½ tbs
- Garam masala powder (Whole spice powder) ½ tsp
- Namak (Salt) 1 tsp or to taste
- Tamatar (Tomato) 1 small
- Hari mirch (Green chili) Chopped 2-3
- Pyaz (Onion) Chopped 1 medium
- Hara dhania (Coriander) Chopped 3 tbs
- Miada (All-purpose flour) 3 tbs
- Ghee (melted) 3 tbs
- In bowl, add all-purpose flour, ghee, salt and mix well.
- Gradually add water and knead until a smooth dough is formed, cover and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- In wok, add oil, garlic and chicken mince, cook until mince changes color.
- Add red chili powder, coriander, cumin, whole spice powder and salt, mix well.
- Now add tomato, cover and cook for few minutes.
- Add green chilies,onion, coriander mix well and let it cool.
- In bowl, add all-purpose flour and ghee, mix well and set aside.
- Take a small dough, make a ball, coat in dry flour and roll out with the help of rolling pin and spread flour ghee mixture.
- Now fold all four sides, press and roll out again.
- In the center of the dough, add chicken filling, press and seal all four edges.
- Again seal all four edges and twist gently (makes 6-8 kachori).
- In wok, heat oil and fry on low flame until golden brown.