How to Make Delicious Chicken Spaghetti Recipe?
Delicious Chicken Spaghetti Recipe – A basic spaghetti recipe made with fresh tomatoes and chicken. This is quick to make for a meal on a busy day as it doesn’t take much time. Veggies, protein and grain all go in one dish making it a healthy and wholesome one without much effort. This Recipe takes only 30 mins to make Chicken Spaghetti – 5 mins prep time and 25 mins cooking time. This Tasty Chicken Spaghetti serves 2 to 3 persons and is great for both lunch and dinner starter . For more spicy, simple and delicious recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana.
See the preparation process of Delicious Chicken Spaghetti Recipe:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|5 Min||25 Min||2 – 3|
- 160 Grams Spaghetti
- Chicken Shredded or Cubed as Desired
- 2 to 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves About 1 Tbsp Very Finely Chopped
- 1 Small Onion Finely Chopped
- 350 Tomatoes
- 1 Tsp Ted Chilli Flakes
- ½ to ¾ Tsp coarsely Crushed Pepper
- Generous Pinch of All Spice Powder
- Salt as Needed
- Herbs as Desired
- Bring water to a rapid boil in a large pot. Add salt and oil. Add pasta and cook al dente or just follow the instructions on the pack. Set aside some pasta cooked water. Drain off in a colander.
- Saute garlic in hot oil and add chicken. Add some salt and toss until well cooked.
- Add spice powders. Saute on a high heat for 2 mins. Set the chicken aside.
- Add more oil and saute some garlic. Then add onions. Saute until the onions turn golden.
- Add pureed tomatoes and cook until the sauce thickens.
- Add sauted chicken and 2 to 3 tbsps of pasta cooked water. Mix and cook until the sauce reaches a thick consistency
- Add pasta and cook for just 2 to 3 mins. Add more olive oil if it looks dry.
- Serve chicken pasta hot.