How to Make Creamy Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe?
Creamy Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe – Authentic Chicken Tikka masala is turned out to be extremely popular and an easy recipe that is prepared by marinating the chicken in yogurt and spices. This Recipe takes only 40 mins to make Chicken Tikka Masala – 15 mins prep time and 25 mins cooking time. This Chicken Tikka Masala serves 2 – 3 persons and is great for both lunch and dinner. For more spicy, simple and delicious recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana.
Here comes with Creamy Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe, that you can cook and enjoy at home:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|15 Min||25 Min||2 – 3|
- 1 Cup Plain Yogurt
- 3 Teaspoons Ginger Garlic Paste
- Salt To Taste
- ½ Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- ¾ Kg Cut Into Small Pieces Boneless Chicken
- 2 Teaspoons Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Tomato Paste
- 1 Teaspoon Garam Masala Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- 2 Green Chilies
- 1 Cup Tomatoes
- 2 Cups Water
- ½ Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 Tablespoons Cilantro
- Taka a large mixing bowl and add chicken pieces to it.
- Add yogurt, ginger garlic paste, salt, ground black pepper, green chilies.
- Mix them well with chicken pieces and marinate it for atleast half an hour.
- Place it in refrigerator overnight if you have time to prepare.
- Place a large skillet on flame and add oil, butter to it.
- When the oil is heated, add ginger garlic paste and saute it for few seconds.
- Add tomato paste to it and cook till oil from tomatoes oozes out.
- Garam masala powder add and saute for 1 minute.
- Add salt and 1 cup of water to the tomato mixture and boil it on low flame for about 20 minutes.
- Make arrangements for grill.
- When the grill is hot, brush it with oil and place the chicken pieces on grill.
- Cook them for about 2 minutes till all the sides are perfectly roasted.
- Add the tomato mixture to blender and blend it to a fine paste.
- Transfer back the tomato mixture to skillet and boil it for some more time.
- Add the grilled chicken pieces to the pan and boil it for 3 minutes.
- Off the flame and garnish, it with chopped coriander leaves at the end.