How to make Club Sandwich Recipe?
Club Sandwich Recipe – Club Sandwich is one of the unique types of sandwiches which are very tasty and easy to prepare. A club sandwich, also called a clubhouse sandwich, is a sandwich of toasted bread, sliced poultry, lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise. It is usually cut into quarters that make it easy to eat. Club sandwich recipe is really a pretty hearty and its make a good breakfast or lunch choice. For more spicy, simple and delicious recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana.
Here’s how to create the perfect Club Sandwich Recipe that remains a quintessential favorite for those looking for a quick bite to eat:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|15 Mins||2 Mins||1 – 2|
- 6 Slices White Bread (Toasted and Buttered)
- 200 Gms Cooked Chicken (Shredded)
- 4 Pieces Turkey (Thinly Sliced and Toasted)
- 4 Slices Tomatoes
- 2 Lettuce Leaves
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise (Light)
- Pickles (Sliced)
- Lay 3 slices of buttered bread on a tray and arrange the chicken pieces on the buttered side.
- Spread the mayonnaise on the other 3 slices of toast.
- Layout the tomato slices, lettuce leaves and turkey on top of the chicken.
- Cover with the other piece of toast.
- Cut the sandwich into quarters and hold it in place with the help of toothpicks.
- Serve with fries and pickles.