How to Make Corn Cheese Sandwich Recipe?
Corn Cheese Sandwich Recipe – These grilled cream cheese sandwiches are very delicious and a kids’ favorite at home. These are super quick to make – just 5 mins of preparation and 10 minutes of grilling is all that is needed to make these yummy sandwiches. They make a very good breakfast and can also be had for after school snack. The flavors and taste of this corn cream cheese sandwich is different and is slightly sweet due to the addition of corn. But cream cheese and corn pair too good and taste delicious. I have given the basic recipe here, you also add more herbs or spice powders if you like. You can grill this or make it on a griddle/ tawa. These sandwiches keep good for 2 hours at room temperature. For more spicy, simple and delicious recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana.
See the preparation process of Corn Cheese Sandwich Recipe:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|5 Min||10 Min||3 – 4|
- 8 Slices of Bread
- ¼ cup + 2 Tbsp Cream Cheese Softened
- ½ to ¾ Cup Sweet Corn (Frozen or Corn on the Cob)
- ¼ Tsp Mustard Powder
- ¼ Tsp Pepper, More if Desired
- Red Chili Flakes as Needed (Optional)
- Handful of Fresh Herbs like Coriander or Parsley
- 2 Tsps Softened Butter (Optional)
- If using corn on the cob, you will need to boil until tender. If using frozen corn, you can use them right away. I prefer to rinse them and drain completely.
- Soften the cream cheese first. Mix together all the ingredients.
- Butter the bread on one side. On the other side smear this cream cheese mixture over the bread.
- Cover with another slice. Grill or toast in a tawa or toaster, griller or oven until golden.
- Cut the corn cream cheese sandwich and serve.