How to Make Creamy Potato Salad Recipe?
Creamy Potato Salad Recipe – This classic potato salad recipe is a reliable favorite for picnics and parties. The crunch of celery balances this creamy potato salad that pairs perfectly with any time, making this our go-to side for any get-together. For more spicy, simple and delicious recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana.
Look for delicious Creamy Potato Salad Recipe:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|4 Hrs 30 Min||30 Min||5 – 6|
- 1 1/2 Pounds Wound Wed or White Potatoes (About 6 Medium)
- 1 1/2 Cups Mayonnaise or Salad Dressing
- 4 Hard Cooked Eggs, Choppe
- 1 Tbsp Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Yellow Mustard
- 2 Medium Stalks Celery, Chopped (1 Cup)
- 1/4 Tsp Pepper
- 1 Medium Onion, Chopped ( 1/2 Cup)
- Paprika, If Desired
- 1 Tsp Salt
- Place potatoes in 3-quart saucepan; add enough water to cover potatoes.
- Cover and heat to boiling; reduce heat to low.
- Cook covered 25 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain.
- Let stand until cool enough to handle. Cut potatoes into cubes.
- 2 Mix mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper in large glass or plastic bowl.
- 3 Add potatoes, celery and onion; toss. Stir in eggs. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours to blend flavors and chill. Store covered in refrigerator.