How to Make Creamy Sweet Corn Salad Recipe?
Creamy Sweet Corn Salad Recipe – Try Creamy Sweet Corn Salad by just mixing all the ingredients perfectly. This will definitely become your all time favorite salad with different flavors hidden in it. This Recipe takes 25 mins to make Creamy Sweet Corn Salad – 15 mins prep time and 10 mins cooking time. This Creamy Sweet Corn Salad Recipe can serve 1 – 2 persons and is great for lunch and dinner as well. For more spicy, simple and delicious recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana.
Here comes with American Sweet Corn Salad Recipe, that you can cook and enjoy at home:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|15 Min||10 Min||1 – 2|
- 2 Cups Boiled Sweet Corn
- ½ Cup Chopped Spring Onions
- ¼ Cup Capsicum Cubes
- Pinch Mustard Powder
- ¼ Cup Tomato Cubes
- 1 Teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- To Taste Salt
- Pinch Black Pepper
- Few Drops Vinegar
- Take a mixing bowl and add boiled sweet corn, chopped spring onions, capsicum cubes, tomato pieces to it. Mix them well.
- Take another bowl and combine vinegar, olive oil, mustard powder, sugar, black pepper and salt.
- Add the dressing over the salad and toss it well.
- Place it refrigerator for atleast half an hour and have it cool for your dinner.
Also try Healthy Vegetable Corn Soup Recipe and have it for your lunch. As Salads are the best option for your lunch and dinner that makes you healthy and fresh all the time, there is nothing wrong in having variety salads every day.