How to make Dahi Malai Murgh / Chicken Recipe?
This is a no chopping, no grinding recipe. For all those times when you need to whip up a quick yet delicious meal for your family, this recipe is the one you want to make. It’s creamy, delicious and super easy to make with absolutely no compromise on taste. What more can one ask for? The first time I saw this recipe, it was at a food forum at Facebook. The photograph looked so delicious that I wanted to dig into that chicken and the gravy then and there. I immediately decide to test the dish. For more spicy, simple and delicious recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana.
Let’s have a look what are the ingredients and directions to prepare Dahi Malai Murgh / Chicken Recipe:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|60 mins||25 – 30 Mins||4 – 6|
- One Kg Chicken
- One Cup Hung Curd
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 2 Tbsp Dry Fenugreek Leaves
- 1 Cup Cream
- Marinate chicken with salt, hung curd, black pepper for 1 hour.
- Heat oil and put marinated chicken in pan cover and let cook.
- When cooked add cream, slow flame and mix cream.
- Add fenugreek leaves mix, do not cook more after adding cream.
- Remove, dish out and a serve hot.