How to Make Delicious Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe?
Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe – The Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe is the simplest of the cookies to make and the most delicious to eat. This cookies recipe has been a favorite in all my cooking recipes and children love making them too. Getting the hands messy instead of using the stand mixer makes all the difference for children and exciting as well. It takes only 60 mins to make this Delicious Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe – 20 mins prep time and 40 mins cooking time. These cookies serves around 3 – 4 people and is great for both lunch or dinner. For more spicy, simple and delicious recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana.
Here comes with Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe, that you can cook and enjoy at home:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|60 Min||40 Min||3 – 4|
- 1/2 Cup Butter, Softened
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 Whole Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar (Demerara Sugar)
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1-1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Dark Chocolate , Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Walnuts , Chopped
- To begin making the Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe, preheat oven to 175 C
- In a stand mixer or a large bowl cream the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time into the sugar mixture, then stir in the vanilla, salt and baking powder.
- Gradually stir in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts and mix until well combined.
- Prepare the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Drop large spoonfuls of the chocolate chip cookie dough onto the sheet.
- Place the cookies into the preheated oven and bake for about 10 to 15 minutes or until edges are golden brown and the top feels firm and not crisp.
- Remove the chocolate chip cookie from the oven and allow it to cool on the baking sheets for 5-10 minutes.
- The heat from the sheets will be making it cook a little more.
- Finally transfer the cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store the Chocolate Chip Cookie in airtight containers and serve as a snack along with a glass of milk, coffee or tea.