How to Make Delicious Mint Coriander Pulao Recipe?
Delicious Mint Coriander Pulao Recipe – Mint coriander rice is one of the favorite rice dishes and loved by all age groups. The aroma of mint and coriander make this delicious and flavorful dish. Mint and coriander leaves grow well in almost all weather conditions. So, anytime you are lost on thinking about the next day menu. Just prepare this easy mint coriander rice. This is healthy, nutritive, tasty and a simple rice variety. For more spicy, simple and delicious recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana.
Here comes with Delicious Mint Coriander Pulao Recipe, that you can cook and enjoy at home:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|15 Min||25 Min||1 – 2|
- 2 CupsCooked Rice
- 1 Onion, Chopped Or Sliced
- 1 TbspLemon Juice
- 3 CupsWater
- To TasteSalt
- 2 TbspGhee/ Oil
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 CupMint Leaves
- 1 CupCoriander Leaves
- 1/4 CupGrated Coconut
- 1 PieceGinger
- 4 ClovesGarlic
- 5 Or 6Green Chilies
- 1 Tbs Whole Garam Masala
- 1/2 TspMustard Seeds
- 1 Tsp Channa Dal
- 1 TspUrad Dal
- 2 Tbsp Cashews/Peanuts
- 1 Dry Red Chilies
- 1 Bay Leaf
- Take a plate and spread cooked rice, add 1 tbs of sesame oil to keep the grains cool and separated.
- In a blender, add all ingredients and blend to paste.
- Heat ghee in a pan or pressure cooker. Fry all the ingredients under ‘For Tempering’.
- Add the chopped onions and saute till it turns to golden brown.
- Next add the ground paste. Saute it for 5-10 minutes till the masala turns to dark green on a medium flame.
- After masala is ready, just add the cooked rice and mix it with the masala. Add salt if required.
- Cook for a couple of minutes for the flavors to be absorbed by the rice.
- Switch off the flame and Mint coriander rice is ready to serve.