How to make Delicious Potato-Pea Veg Sandwich Recipe?
This delicious sandwich breakfast recipe is very tasty, healthy recipe that will power up your daytime. Let’s read on for the making recipe of potato-pea veg sandwich. For more spicy, simple and delicious recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana.
Let’s go through this mouth watering Delicious Potato-Pea Veg Sandwich:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|10 Mins||15 Mins||1 – 2|
- 1 Big Bowl Boiled Peas
- 4 Boiled Potatoes (Grated)
- 3 Green Chilies (Chopped)
- 1 Tsp Madras Curry Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Coriander Powder
- 5 Kaffir Lime Leaves (Finely Chopped)
- 1/2 Red Chili Powder
- 2 1/2tbsp Olive Oil
- 6-8 Bread Slices
- Salt To Taste
- Take a pan and add some olive oil and heat. Add green chillies, the grated potatoes and saute and fry.
- Add boiled peas, curry powder, kaffir lime leaves, coriander powder, red chili powder, salt and stir it nicely. Mash the potatoes, peas and cook for another 2-3 mins.
- Add butter to the bread slices evenly, spread the filling and cover with another slice of bread.