How to Make Delicious Rasmalai Recipe?
Rasmalai Recipe – Ras Malai is a very delicious and royal dish. This is a popular dessert of Indian subcontinent. ‘Ras’ means juice, and ‘Malai’ means cream, Ras Malai is from Bengali origin. Rasmalai is an Eid special dessert made with sugary white cream, dry milk powder, ghee, milk, sugar, and flour. It is cooked in sugar syrup and milk with saffron and pistachios. It is popular in many foreign countries, you can serve them after dinner. For more spicy, simple and delicious recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana.
Here, I have the recipe to prepare this Rasmalai Recipe at home:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|15 Mins||10 Mins||2 – 3|
For the Ras Malai Balls:
- 1 Liter Milk(Creamy)
- 4 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tsp Corn Flour
- 4 Cups Water
- 1 Cup Sugar
For the (Syrup):
- 500 Ml Milk (Creamy)
- 5-6 Green Cardamom (Crushed)
- A Pinch Saffron
- 3-4 Tablespoons Sugar
- Few Pistachios (Chopped)
- Put milk in a heavy bottom pan and boil it. Once it boiled, add ½ cup of water to decrease the temperature of milk.
- After 5-10 minutes, add lemon juice in the milk till the milk curdles completely.
- Separate water and chena with the help of strainer.
- Now rinse the chena under tap water.
- Squeeze the remaining water from chena with hands.
- Add corn flour in it and mash in finely.
- Once it’s smooth make small ball out of it and set aside to cool.
- Now, start making syrup.
- Take your full cream milk in a heavy bottom pan and heat it.
- Reduce it to half.
- Add saffron, cardamom powder, pistachios and sugar.
- Keep boiling for 5 minutes more.
- Off the flame and set syrup to cold.
- When it gets cold, put chena balls in the syrup.
- Garnish with pistachios and serve cold as well as hot.