How to Make Delicious Sweet Corn Biryani Recipe?
Delicious Sweet Corn Biryani Recipe – Sweet Corn Biryani can made using very few ingredients. Sweet corn in this recipe lends a good sweet aroma to the rice that is unique. This fried rice is made without any sauce or vinegar. It also gets a good flavor from the extra virgin olive oil, fresh pepper powder, capsicum apart from sweet corn. You can also add soya sauce, vinegar or any one of them, if you like. Since I made it for the kids’ I prefer not to use soya sauce. It takes only 55 mins to make this Sweet Corn Biryani – 20 mins prep time and 35 mins cooking time. This Sweet Corn Biryani serves 1 – 2 persons and is great for both lunch and dinner. For more spicy, simple and delicious recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana.
Here comes with Delicious Sweet Corn Biryani Recipe, that you can cook and enjoy at home:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|20 Min||35 Min||1 – 2|
- 1 Cup Corn
- 2 Cups Basmati Rice
- 1 Onion
- 2 Tomato
- 3 Green Chili
- 3 Tablespoons Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- 3 Tablespoons Ghee
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk
- 3 Cups Water
- Salt To Taste
- 2 Teaspoons Chili Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- ¼ Cup Coriander Leavesr
- ¼ Cup Mint Leaves
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 2 Cinnamon Stick
- 5 Cloves
- 3 Cardamom
- Soak basmati rice in water for about 30 minutes.
- Drain the water and keep it aside.
- Place a pan on flame and add oil to it.
- Once the oil is hot, add bay leaf, cinnamon, cloves and cardamom to it.
- Saute them for few seconds.
- Add onions and saute them till they turn golden brown in color.
- Add chopped chili and ginger garlic paste.
- Saute the paste till the raw smell from it goes away.
- Add corns and saute them for few minutes.
- Add coriander leaves, mint leaves, turmeric powder, chili powder, yogurt or coconut milk and salt to it.
- Saute them well till the whole mixture thickens.
- Place rice in a pressure cooker and add 3 cups of water to it.
- Add the gravy to the cooker and mix them well.
- Check for salt and add coriander leaves to it.
- Close the lid and pressure cook till the rice becomes tender.
- Off the flame and wait till the pressure from the cooker gets released.