Paratha is liked by eveyone in breakfast, mostly people like Lachay Dar Paratha with kabab, karahi etc and even with tea. But another type of partha “Aloo Paratha” is also liked occasionally. Its best part is that if you prepared an aloo curry and is not so interesting, then here is dish which can be prepared with the left over aloo, called Aloo Paratha. If at all there is cooked aloo it’s fine but if not here are the ingredients and the simple process. For more spicy, simple and delicious recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana.
Here are details of ingredients and directions about how to make this delicious Aloo Paratha:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|20 Mins||15 Mins||1 – 2|
- 2 Cups Wheat Flour
- 3-4 Potatoes For Filling(Grated Or Mashed)
- 2 Teaspoons Red Chilli
- 1 Teaspoon Garam Masala
- 1 Teaspoon Dhania Powder(Jeera Powder)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Amchoor
- 1 Fresh Finely Chopped Coriander
- Knead the wheat flour like a dough.
- Mix the entire ingredients for filling.
- Put the filling in the roll out paratha, close the ends and roll again.
- Roast into the ghee or butter.
- Delicious Aloo Paratha is ready to serve, tastes better with yoghurt (mixed with Kala Namak and Chilli powder).