How to Make Easy Aloo Paratha Recipe ?
Easy Aloo Paratha Recipe – Everyone likes Paratha breakfast, mostly people like Lachay Dar Paratha with kabab, karahi etc and even with tea. There is another type of partha “Aloo Paratha” is also liked occasionally. Its best part is that if you prepared an aloo curry and is not so interesting, then here is dish which can be prepared with the left over aloo, called Aloo Paratha. This Recipe takes 35 Mins to make Easy Aloo Paratha – 20 mins prep time and 15 mins cooking time. This Easy Aloo Paratha Recipe can serve 1 – 2 persons with these ingredients and is great for lunch and breakfast as well as a main dish. For more spicy, simple and delicious Easy Pakistani Recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana.
Here are details of ingredients and directions about how to make this delicious Easy Aloo Paratha Recipe:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|20 Mins||15 Mins||1 – 2|
- 2 Cups Wheat Flour
- 3-4 Potatoes For Filling(Grated Or Mashed)
- 2 Tsp Red Chilli
- 1 Tsp Garam Masala
- 1 Tsp Dhania Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Amchoor
- 1 Fresh Finely Chopped Coriander
- Knead the wheat flour like a dough.
- Mix the entire ingredients for filling.
- Put the filling in the roll out paratha, close the ends and roll again.
- Roast into the ghee or butter.
- Delicious Aloo Paratha is ready to serve, tastes better with yoghurt (mixed with Kala Namak and Chilli powder).