How to Make Delicious Egg Paratha Recipe?
Egg Paratha Recipe – If you are a fan of eggs and Parathas, this is an irresistible combo of the two, which should definitely be tried as egg paratha recipe. A layer of omelette attached to the traditional bread is a treat to the taste buds. Everyone likes it in breakfast specially kids. Its taste is very delicious. It can be made at home very easily in short time. It can be served with green chatni or achar. For more spicy, simple and delicious recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana.
Here comes with Egg Paratha Recipe, that you can cook and enjoy at home:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|15 Min||10 Min||1 – 2|
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Cups Wheat Flour
- 1 Chopped Capsicum
- 1 Chopped Tomato
- 2 Chopped Onions
- Chopped Fresh Coriander
- 1 Tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 2 Tbsp Cooking Oil
- Clarified Butter or Ghee
- Pour oil into a frying pan and heat it.
- Add chopped onions and fry on medium heat till they become golden brown.
- Add the tomato and capsicum and fry it for few minutes. Now add eggs, salt, red chilli and mix it properly.
- Cook the mixture until eggs are well done.
- Put coriander leaves into the mixture. Take off from the flame and leave the mixture aside.
- Make the dough by adding sufficient water to the flour. Knead it to convert into soft dough. Add 2 tbsp of clarified butter to it and knead it again for some time. Make small balls out of the dough.
- Roll the balls to give them paratha shape.
- Take one paratha and put the egg mixture. Cover it with another paratha.
- Roll this paratha a little and fry both sides properly in butter.
- Egg Paratha is ready to serve.