How to make French Toast Recipe?
French Toast Recipe – French toast is a dish of bread soaked in eggs then fried in pan. Slices of bread are soaked or dipped in mixture of beaten eggs with all mentioned ingredients. The slices of egg-coated bread are then fried on both sides until they are browned and cooked through. After fry the bread with egg serve hot french toast with tomato ketchup. For more spicy, simple and delicious recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana.
Here are ingredients details and cooking steps of tasty French Toast Recipe:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|10 Mins||5 Mins||2|
- 5 Eggs
- 5 Bread slices
- 1 Big Onion (chopped)
- 2-3 Green Chillies (chopped)
- Salt to Taste
- Pepper to Taste
- Oil to Grease the Pan
- Beat the eggs in a bowl till fluffy.
- Add all the other ingredients except oil to the beaten eggs and beat again.
- Heat a flat pan and add 1 tsp oil in it and spread the oil to grease it properly.
- Meanwhile cut each bread slice diagonally to make two triangles each.
- Dip each triangle into the egg batter so as to coat it well and then place it on the hot pan and allow to cook.
- When one side is done turn it over and allow the other side to cook.
- When both sides are done remove from heat and serve hot with tomato ketchup.