How to Make Fried Chicken Legs Video Recipe?
Fried Chicken Legs Video Recipe is a dish which consists of pieces of chicken which are covered in a crispy batter and then deep fried in oil. Chicken Fried recipe is eaten all over the world with great delight especially at Iftar during Ramadan as it is easy and quick to prepare. Fried Chicken Legs recipe is a crispy, delectable dish that is adored by adults and children alike. The crispy chicken fried legs get their amazing taste from its marinating process in which dry garlic powder, salt, red chilies, black pepper, coriander, cumin, wheat flour, and corn flour. To get the perfectly awesome taste and aroma Fried Chicken legs recipe, it is necessary to keep in marinated for 4 to 6 hours, prior to the deep frying process. Fried Chicken Legs recipe can be served with French fries, coleslaw, mustard sauce, hot sauce, ketchup or anything you like.
Follow Asan Khana Pakana to learn the art of preparing this delectable dish. AKP presents best collection of Iftar Recipes in Urdu and English. For more Ramdan Iftar Recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana.
Here comes with Fried Chicken Legs Video Recipe, that you can make and enjoy at home:
- Chicken Legs 6 legs
- Maida 1 cup
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- Lemon Juice 2 tbsp
- Eggs 2
- Salt as per taste
- Red Chili Crushed 1 tbsp
- Chili Sauce 1 tbsp
- Black Pepper Powder 1 tbsp
- Paprika Powder 1 tbsp
- Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- In a bowl, place the cuts on legs, then add ginger garlic paste, lemon juice and mix it well.
- Now, keep in the refrigerator for an hour.
- In another bowl, add eggs, salt, garlic powder (1/2 tbsp), red chili crushed (1/2 tbsp), chili sauce, black pepper powder (1/2 tbsp) and mix it well.
- In another bowl, add maida, salt, red chili crushed (1/2 tbsp), paprika powder, black pepper powder (1/2 tbsp), garlic powder (1/2 tbsp) and mix it well.
- Now, cover chicken legs with maida mixture, then egg mixture and the maida mixture again.
- Now, deep fry until golden brown in the cooking oil.
- Your tasty Fried Chicken Legs now ready to serve.