How to make Garlic and Chili Spiced Chicken Pizza Recipe?
Try Garlic and Chili Spiced Chicken Pizza Recipe with the recipe here brought to you by Asan Khana Pakana. Learn the recipe, make a superb hot pizza and also learn to make pizza sauce. Pizza these days is a favorite fast food of all of us. Follow the recipe, make the pizza and check the hidden taste in your hands. For more spicy, simple and delicious recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana.
Here, I have the recipe to prepare this Garlic and Chili Spiced Chicken Pizza Recipe:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|2 Hrs||30 Mins||3 – 4|
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil, Divided
- 1 Large Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 1 ½ Tbsp Golden Brown Sugar
- 2 ½ Tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 6 Cloves Garlic, Minced, Divided
- 1/2 Kg Boneless Chicken Breasts, Cut into 3/4 Inch Pieces
- 2 Tbsp Chili Garlic Sauce
- 6 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 500 Grms Pizza Dough
- 1 ½ Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Tomatoes, Seeded, Chopped
- Heat 2 Tablespoons olive oil in large heavy skillet over medium heat.
- Add onions and fry it 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and fry until onions are dark brown, about 25 minutes (mine took longer than this).
- Add sugar, vinegar and 2 cloves worth of chopped garlic; stir until liquid evaporates and onions are well glazed, about 2 minutes longer.
- Season with salt and pepper and cool to room temperature.Meanwhile, preheat oven as high as it will go.
- Set pizza dough on the counter to bring it to room temperature (this makes it easier to work with).
- If dough is sticky, lightly coat it with flour so it doesn’t stick to the counter.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and fry it 2 minutes. Add remaining garlic and fry it 2 minutes.
- Then add chili sauce and fry 1 minute. Remove chicken from heat. Stir in 3 tablespoons cilantro.
- Stretch or toss pizza dough into a 16-inch round.
- Bake on a pizza pan or cookie sheet until top is light brown, about 8 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese, tomatoes, onions, chicken and remaining 3 tablespoons cilantro over pizzas.
- Bake pizza until cheese melts and toppings are warmed, about 5 minutes longer.