How to Make Ground Chicken Kebabs Recipe ?
Ground Chicken Kebabs Recipe is a kind of pan kebab made with a mixture of ground chicken, ground onion and saffron. Pan kebabs are very easy and quick to make since you do not need any skewering or grilling. The only thing you need to do is to spread the kebab mixture across a pan, give it some time, and expect a kebab just as delicious as the grilled ones.
Ground Chicken Kebabs are served as Snacks at Tea time or hi Tea Parties. Children love these Kebabs since they are mild in spices and easy to eat. They can be prepared beforehand and fried according to need and usage. This Recipe takes 20 mins to make Ground Chicken Kebabs– 10 mins prep time and 10 mins cooking time. This Ground Chicken Kebabs Recipe can serve 1 – 2 persons and is great for Lunch or dinner as side dish along with tea. It can also served with Vegetable Fried Rice Recipe or Delicious Mushroom Fried Rice Recipe as main dish. For more spicy, simple and delicious cooking recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana.
Here comes with Ground Chicken Kebabs Recipe, that you can cook and enjoy at home:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|10 Min||10 Min||1 – 2|
- 1 Kg Ground Chicken
- 1 Cup Cornflakes ( Mashed Up )
- Salt To Taste
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Cup Diced Chives
- Black Pepper ( Freshly Ground ) To Taste
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 3 Garlic Cloves ( Minced )
- 1 Tsp Oregano
- 1 Tsp Basil
- For Frying Oil
- 1 Tsp Parsley
- 1 Tsp Paprika
- Mix the ground chicken with salt, pepper, olive oil, eggs, diced chives, garlic cloves, dijon mustard, oregano, basil, parsley and cornflakes very well. Refrigerate the mixture for few hours for best results.
- Heat skillet and add olive oil for deep frying in it.
- Place some of this mixture on your palm and flatten out to form a circle.
- Slowly place the kebabs in the skillet and cook for 5-7 minutes on each side.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or chilli garlic sauce.