How to Make Kathiawari Choley Video Recipe?
Kathiawari Choley Recipe is a very delicious snack cum lunch food very tasty and tangy. Kathiawari community is living in Karachi . They migrated from Kathiawar, India to Karachi during creation of Pakistan. Push cart vendors are selling these Kathiawari Cholay in many parts of the Karachi city. Kathiawari Cholay is a delicious recipe of chickpeas made with Chick peas. It is very common recipe in the street’s of Karachi. Learn to make spicy and tasty Kathiawari Choley Video Recipe. It can be present at the time of Iftar.
Follow Asan Khana Pakana to learn the art of preparing this delectable dish. AKP presents best collection of Pakistani Cooking Recipes in Urdu and English. For more Pakistani Recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana.
Here comes with Kathiawari Choley Video Recipe, that you can make and enjoy at home:
- Pani (Water) 2-3 Cups
- Choley (Chick peas) boiled 3 Cups
- Haldee powder (Turmeric powder) ½ tsp
- Namak (Salt) 1 tsp or to taste
- Lal mirch powder (Red chili powder) 1 tsp
- Lal mirch (Red chili) crushed 1 tsp
- Cheeni (Sugar) 1 tbs
- Imli ka gooda (Tamarind pulp) 3 tbs
- Tomato ketchup 3 tbs
- Pani (Water) ¼ Cup
- Corn flour 2 tbs
- Aloo (Potatoes) boiled & cubes 1 Cup
- Tamatar (Tomato) deseeded & chopped 1 Cup
- Hari mirch (Green chilies) chopped 3
- Pyaz (Onion) slices 1 medium
- Hara dhania (Coriander) 2-3 tbs
- Chaat masala 1 tsp
- In pot, add water and bring it to boil, add chick peas, turmeric powder, salt, red chili powder,red chili crushed and mix well.
- Add sugar, tamarind pulp, tomato ketchup and mix well.
- Dissolve corn flour in water and gradually add corn flour+water in a pot and mix well.
- Add potato and mix, cover and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add tomatoes, green chilies, onion and mix well.
- Add coriander, chaat masala and mix.
- Garnish with onion, coriander, papri and serve.