How to Make Lab e Shireen Video Recipe?
Lab e Shireen Recipe is a delicious sweet dessert, which is introduced lately in South Asia (Pakistan and India). Before the time of Lab e Shireen, we only knew kheer, halwa or sheer khurma as after-meal desserts in Pakistan. However, this juicy dessert recipe has massively replaced the ways sweets were served and enjoyed. Labe Shireen is made with milk, fruit cocktail, colorful noodles and jellies. Other add-ons like cashews, pistachios, walnuts and almonds are added for flavor and aroma as per everyone’s requirement. It has also become popular as a party dish and you would see in weddings and similar ceremonies, Lab e Shireen as sweet dish being served after the main course. It is most enjoyable as a refresher after iftar during the Holy month of Ramadhan.
Follow Asan Khana Pakana to learn the art of preparing this delectable dish. AKP presents best collection of Easy Pakistani Recipes in Urdu and English. For more Pakistani Cooking Recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana.
Here comes with Lab e Shireen Video Recipe, that you can make and enjoy at home:
- Pani (Water) 1 Cup
- Banana jelly 1 packet
- Pani (Water) 1 Cup
- Strawberry jelly 1 packet
- Olper’s cream 1 Cup
- Mixed fruit cocktail 1 Cup or as desired (strained)
- Doodh (Milk) 1 liter
- Sawaiyan (Vermicelli) colored ½ Cup
- Cheeni (Sugar) ½ Cup or to taste
- Vanilla custard powder 3-4 tbs
- Pani (Water) ¼ Cup
- Dry fruits chopped as required
- In saucepan, add water and bring it to boil,add banana jelly and cook until dissolved, pour in a dish and refrigerate until set then cut in desired shape.
- Now in saucepan, add water and bring it to boil, add strawberry jelly and cook until dissolved, pour in a dish and refrigerate until set then cut in desired shape.
- In bowl, add Olper’s cream, mixed fruit cockatil, mix well and set aside.
- In pot, add milk and heat it, add vermicelli colored and mix well.
- Add sugar and cook until sugar dissolves.
- In bowl, add vanilla custard powder and water, mix well.
- Gradually add dissolve vanilla custard, stir continuously and cook until milk is thickened.
- Put off from flame and let it cool, add cream & fruits and mix well.
- In serving dish, add jelly cubes and lab-e-shireen.
- Garnish with strawberry jelly, banana jelly, dry fruits and serve.