How to Make Lahori Murgh Cholay Video Recipe?
Lahori Murgh Cholay Recipe is a traditional, aromatic Pakistani recipe which originated from the historical city of Lahore and is a significant part of the Punjabi cuisine. Lahori Murgh Cholay Video Recipe is a personal favorite of Punjabis when it comes to breakfast especially on weekends and is a Significant part of Ramadan recipes. This dish is full of nutrients as much as it’s full of taste, its key ingredients are chicken and chickpeas which are full of essentials like protein and carbohydrates. Other essential spices and herbs like cumin, coriander, red chili powder, black chili powder and ginger garlic paste are added to provide it with its aroma and beautiful texture along with a delectable taste.
Follow Asan Khana Pakana to learn the art of preparing this delectable dish. AKP presents best collection of Pakistani Cooking Recipes in Urdu and English. For more Pakistani Recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana.
Here comes with Lahori Murgh Cholay Video Recipe, that you can make and enjoy at home:
- Chicken Legs 400g
- Boiled Chickpeas 1-1/2 cup
- Cooking Oil half cup
- Onion (Chopped) 1
- Whole Cumin 1 tsp
- Green Chili (Chopped) 2
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1-1/2 tbsp
- Tomato 2
- Yogurt 2 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Hot Water 1 cup
- Lahori Murgh Choly Masala 2 tbsp
- Lahori Murgh Choly Masala Ingredients:
- Salt 1 tbsp
- Whole Coriander 2 tbsp
- Whole cumin 2 tbsp
- Clove 8
- Red chili crushed 2 tbsp
- Cinnamon 3
- Black Cardamom 3
- Star anise 2
- Green Cardamom 4
- Chicken Powder 3 tbsp
- Baking soda ½ tsp
- Ajwain ¼ tsp
- Javitri 5g
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- In a pan, add whole Mugh cholay masala and roast it.
- After that, grind it in a grinder.
- In a cooking pan, cooking oil, onion, whole cumin, green chili and cook until light brown.
- Now, add ginger garlic paste, chicken legs, tomato, yogurt, salt, murgh cholay masala and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add hot water (1/2 cup), and steam for 8-10 minutes, then cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- Now, add boiled chickpeas, hot water and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Now, steam for 2-3 minutes and add garnish.
- Your tasty Lahori Murgh Cholay now ready to serve.