How to Make Mexican Omelet Recipe ?
Mexican Omelet Recipe – Omelet is necessary item at breakfast table. Normally simple omelet is liked by everyone in breakfast but if you want to eat some thing special in omelet recipes then you must try “Mexican Omelet Recipe”. Mexican Omelet is really healthy traditional cooking recipe. It is very easy to prepare and gives you unique taste of Breakfast Recipes. For more simple and delicious Easy Pakistani Recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana.
Also Try: Tasty Eggless Omelet Recipe
Here comes with Mexican Omelet Recipe, that you can cook and enjoy at home:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|10 Mins||5 Mins||2|
- Egg 6
- Red bell pepper(roughly chopped) 1
- Green bell pepper(roughly chopped) 1
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground pepper ½ tsp
- Onion (chopped) 1/3 cup
- Black olives ( rough chopped) 3 to 4 tbsp
- Tomato ( chopped) 1
- Parsley (chopped) 4 tbsp
- Chilli powder 1 tsp
- Green chili (roughly chopped) 3 to 4
- Cumin( roasted, crushed) 1 ½ tsp
- Butter 4 tbsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Cheddar cheese ( shredded) ¾ cup
- Whisk eggs in a large mixing bowl, add ½ cup cheese and all spices. Combine all vegetables.
- In a fry pan add butter 1 tbsp and sauté half vegetables, just about 1 minute. Now add sauté vegetable in egg and mix well…..
- Heat butter and oil in fry pan or non- stick grill pan.
- Pour in half the egg mixture. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until eggs start to set.
- Sprinkle half the cuted vegetables mixture on omelet. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until egg is golden and set roll up omelet.
- On omelet add remaining shredded cheese. Repeat with remaining butter, oil ,egg mixture and vegetable mixture.