Mutton recipes are hot favorite among all of us either they are continental, B.B.Q, Chinese, or even if the mutton is used in fast food items. Today i have picked one of the most fantastic and tasty recipes of mutton that is very liked by people is Mutton Matka Gosht Recipe. Matka Gosht is definitely not going to get prepared in any sort of pitcher or matka, But its special cooking procedure and the spices used in it made it matka gosht. For more spicy, simple and delicious recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana.
Let’s go through this mouth watering mutton recipe and enjoy another fusion in traditional mutton curry.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|20 Mins||60 Mins||2 – 4|
- ½ Kg Mutton
- 2 Onion (Fried)
- 3 Lemon
- 6 Tomato (Chopped)
- 6 Green Chilies (Chopped)
- 1 Bunch Fresh Coriander (Chopped)
- 1 Tsp All Spice Powder
- 1 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 Tsp Crushed Black Pepper
- 1 Tsp Crushed Red Chili
- 1 Tbsp Ginger / Garlic Paste
- 1 Tbsp Red Chili Powder
- ½ Tbsp Cumin Seeds (Roasted And Powdered)
- 2 Tbsp Ginger (Chopped)
- Salt To Taste
- 1 Cup Cooking Oil
- 2 Tbsp Clarified Butter
- Cook mutton over low flame along with ginger/garlic, turmeric powder, onion and salt till water evaporates.
- Add into the mutton, chopped tomatoes, crushed red chili, red chili powder and all spice powder; cover the lid and let the mutton get soft over low flame.
- Now add cooking oil, black pepper and cumin seeds into the mutton and fry well.
- Finally add clarified butter, lemon juice squeezed from 3 lemons, chopped ginger and put on dum for few minutes.
Tasty matka gosht is just here for you.