Pulao Recipe is a flavorsome dish of rice and meat. Yakhni means mutton stock, so basically this wonderful delicacy is a perfect combination of Rice & Mutton. Yakhni . A mouthwatering Pulao Recipe in which rice are cooked in mutton stock. It is a guaranteed rice dish to impress your family and guest. It is not difficult to make just a correct recipe is required. The below recipe has an authentic taste that your family and guest will love. For more spicy, simple and delicious recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana. Serve hot right after cooking with mix vegetable raita.
Here, I have the recipe to prepare this Mutton Yakhni Pulao Recipe:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|20 mins||40 Mins||3 – 4|
- 300 Gms Mutton on Bone
- 2 Cups Rice
- One Liter Water
- 1 Tbsp Ginger
- 1 Small Onion
- Salt to Taste
- 1 Small Carrot
- 1 Small Potato
- ½ Cup Peas
- 1 Tbsp Garam Masala Powder
- 100 Gms Dahi
- Mint ( Garnish)
- Take onion, ginger and slice them.
- Add mutton in a bowl, salt and put the mutton in a pressure cooker along with onion, ginger, cup full of water and let it cook for 4 whistles.
- Cut some Carrots and potatoes.
- Add little bit of oil in a pan, pinch of garam masala, all veggies include peas, carrot , potatoes and curd.
- Cook the mutton and add it into the pan.
- Add salt to it and mix well.
- Add rice after soaked in cold water for 20 minutes.
- Cook the pulao at high flame till the water evaporates
- After water evaporates cook it for another 10 minutes on a low flame.
- Garnish the pulao with some mint leaves.
- Mutton Yakhni Pulao is ready.
- Serve it with mix vegetable raita.