How to Make Tasty Pepper Chicken Recipe ?
Tasty Pepper Chicken Recipe – Learn how to make pepper chicken. Pepper Chicken is perfect for winters and is very easy to make. This recipe needs no grinding masala, no elaborate cooking, made with simple and basic ingredients. To make it spicy add more chill powder. If you are looking for a chettinad pepper chicken masala then you can use the chettinad masala which i have shared below. This Recipe takes 35 mins to make Tasty Pepper Chicken – 5 mins prep time and 30 mins cooking time. This Tasty Pepper Chicken Recipe can serve 3 – 4 persons and is great for lunch and dinner as well. For more spicy, simple and delicious recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana.
Here comes with Tasty Pepper Chicken Recipe, that you can cook and enjoy at home:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|5 Min||30 Min||3 – 4|
- 1 Heaped Cup Chopped Onions
- ¾ Tsp Ginger Garlic Paste or Grated
- 1 Cup Chopped Tomatoes
- salt as Needed
- 1 Tsp Pepper Corn
- ¼ Tsp Red Chili Powder
- ¾ Tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1 Sprig Curry Leaves or Bay Leaf or Few Mint Leaves
- ½ Tsp Cumin
- 2 to 3 Green Cardamoms
- 1 Inch Cinnamon Stick
- 3 Cloves
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 500 Grams Chicken
- ¾ Tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- ⅛ Tsp Turmeric
- Salt Little
- Wash chicken and drain off the water. marinate with ingredients under marination. Keep it aside until needed.
- Add oil to a hot pan, add cumin, cinnamon, cloves and cardamom and allow them to sizzle.
- Add curry leaves and ginger garlic paste. fry till the raw smell of ginger garlic goes off.
- Now add onions and fry till they turn golden.
- Add tomatoes and salt. Fry till the tomatoes turn mushy and soft.
- Add red chili powder, garam masala and coarsely crushed pepper corn.
- Fry everything well till the mixture looses all the moisture.
- Add chicken and fry for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- cover and cook on a low flame till the chicken turns tender. If the chicken doesn’t ooze out enough water to cook, then add little water. cover and cook. You want to have gravy then switch off the stove.
- If you prefer a dry version, cook without lid and evaporate the moisture in the chicken. fry till all the moisture dries up.
- Serve pepper chicken hot with rice and rasam.