How to Make Delicious Potato Mutton Curry Recipe?
Delicious Potato Mutton Curry Recipe – Potato Mutton Curry is also called as Aloo Gosht. This Mutton curry tastes great with the combination of potato and is an interesting mixed Non – veg curry to eat. It takes only 60 mins to make this Delicious Potato Mutton Curry Recipe – 20 mins prep time and 40 mins cooking time. This Potato Mutton Curry serves around 2 – 3 people and is great for lunch and dinner both. For more spicy, simple and delicious recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana.
See the preparation process of Delicious Potato Mutton Curry Recipe:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|20 Min||40 Min||2 – 3|
- 1/4 Kg Mutton, Washed
- 250 Gms Potatoes, Small Pieces
- 1/4 Cup Tomatoes
- 2 Tsp Oil
- 1 Tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 Pinch Turmeric Powder
- 1/4 Cup Onions, Chopped
- 1 Tsp Methi Leaves
- 2 Tsp Coriander Leaves
- 1 Tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1 Tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- To Taste Salt
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Tsp Lemon Juice
- Take a pressure cooker, heat oil, add chopped onions and fry till it changes golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute it for a min.
- Put mutton to it and fry well.
- Add pinch of salt, red chili powder, pinch of turmeric, add little quantity of water and pressure cook it until the meat gets tender for about 5-6 whistles on medium flame.
- When the meat is cooked, add potatoes pieces, chopped tomatoes, salt as per your taste, red chili powder, coriander, methi leaves, add little quantity of water and pressure cook again until the potatoes become soft.
- Pressure cook for about 3-4 whistles on a high flame.
- Reduce the pressure and remove the lid when the dish is cooked.
- Add garam masala powder over the curry and saute it for a min.
- Switch off the stove, serve in a serving bowl.
- Finally, Potato Mutton Curry is ready, garnish with coriander leaves and a few drops of lemon juice.
- Enjoy this delicious curry with roti or rice.