How to Make Clasical Reshmi Kabab Recipe?
Clasical Reshmi Kabab Recipe – The word Reshmi is an Indian word that means ‘silk’. This is an apt description for these silken textured delicious kababs. Chicken Reshmi Kabab is made with Pieces of Boneless Chicken Breast, marinated in juicy mixture of Curd, Cream, Cashew nuts and Spices and then Grilled in Oven. It is one of the most popular Chicken Kabab dish, served in almost every restaurant. The beautiful aroma of flavors and tenderness of chicken are the important things to be taken care while cooking it. It takes only 70 mins to make this Clasical Reshmi Kabab Recipe – 50 mins prep time and 20 mins cooking time. This Reshmi Kabab serves around 2 – 3 people and is great for lunch and dinner both. For more spicy, simple and delicious recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana.
See the preparation process of Clasical Reshmi Kabab Recipe:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|50 Min||20 Min||2 – 3|
- 500 Grams Boneless Chicken Breast Cut into Cubes
- 1 Small Onion
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 2 Green Chillies
- 1/2 Tsp Garam Masala
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 Tsp Cumin Powder
- 4 Tbsp Chopped Coriander
- 1 Tsp Ginger Paste
- 1 Tsp Garlic Paste
- 8 Almonds Blanched and Peeled then Crushed to a Powder
- 2 Tbsp Heavy Cooking Cream
- 1-2 Slices Bread Crust Removed
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- Clean and pat dry the chicken cubes. Grind the onion, remove and squeeze out all the excess water. Put the onion back in the processor and add in the salt, crushed almonds, chillies, coriander, lemon juice, ginger and garlic pastes. Grind to combine and form a smooth mixture. Next add the chicken cubes and process until the texture is smooth.
- Turn this mixture out into a bowl. In the same machine, add the 2 slices of bread (make sure to remove the crust) and grind to form crumbs, set aside.
- To the chicken mixture, add the garam masala powder, cumin powder, black pepper and the cooking cream, plus half of the crushed bread. Combine well. If the mixture feels too sticky, add in the remaining bread and mix. Cover and refrigerate for the flavours to develop and to help the bread absorb any excess moisture which will help with the shaping.
- When ready to cook, remove the chicken mixture and shape on skewers. Grill or pan fry in a light drizzle of oil until cooked through, for about 3-4 minutes per side or until done. Brush them with melted butter just before serving.
- Serve with accompaniments of your choice. These kababs keep well and can be frozen for up to 2 weeks.