How to make Roasted Vegetable and Oat Salad with Feta Cheese Recipe?
Roasted Vegetable Recipes – Vegetables and Oat Salad with Feta Cheese is very healthy and quick recipe to make. This salad make a wholesome meal for lunch or dinner. Oat salad is a combination of vegetables and feta cheese which are rich in nutrients and fiber. For those who want to loss their weight, it is awesome recipe for them. For more spicy, simple and delicious recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana.
Here is the recipe of Roasted vegetables and oat salad with feta cheese in a step by step process:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|15 Mins||20 Mins||1 – 2|
- 200 Grams Lettuce Leaves
- 250 Grams Button Mushrooms
- 2 Carrots, Cut Into Rounds
- 80 Grams Saffola Peppy Tomato Oats
- 1/2 Tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tsp Mustard Sauce
- 1/2 Tsp Saffola Oil
- 2 Tbsp Feta Cheese, Crumbles
- 1/2 Cup Parsley, Chopped
- To Taste Salt
- 1 Tbs Crushed Black Pepper
- Wash vegetables and finely chop in medium sizes.
- Rinse and dry vegetables for roasting.
- In a pan, fry all the chopped vegetables (except lettuce) , let it cook for sometime till it changes color.
- Meanwhile roast oats in a pan.
- Don’t add salt while roasting, as the oats has a lot of salt in them.
- The oats get lightly cooked.
- Once the vegetables and oats are roasted, turn off the heat and allow them to cool completely.
- Take a large mixing bowl, add roasted vegetables and lettuce.
- Add lemon juice, pepper, mustard sauce and chopped parsley.
- Mix well to combine.
- Serve the Oat Salad along with feta crumbles on top for a wholesome dinner along with warm toasted bread and soup.