Russian Salad Recipe
Let’s have a look what are the ingredients and directions to prepare Russian Salad Recipe:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|30 mins||10 Mins||3 – 4|
- 3 Medium Potatoes Boiled and Cubed
- 2 Medium Carrots Boiled and Cubed
- 1/2 Cup Peas Boiled
- 1 Spring Onion Finely Chopped
- 2 Hard Boiled Eggs Cubed
- 1 Chicken Breast Boiled and Cubed
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt (or to Taste)
- 1 Tsp Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Pickled (gherkins) or Fresh Cucumbers Finely Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Milk (to Slightly Thin out the Mayo-Yogurt Mixture)
- Juice of Half a Lemon
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Dill or Coriander
- Make sure the potatoes, carrots, eggs and chicken breast are chopped up about the same size.
- Add the boiled peas, chopped cucumbers and chopped spring onions.
- In a smaller bowl, mix the mayonnaise, yogurt and milk.
- Whisk with a fork to combine them to a smooth consistency.
- Add the sugar, salt, black pepper and lemon juice.
- Mix well, then pour this liquid mixture into the bowl with all the other ingredients.
- Stir gently to make sure everything is well coated.
- Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
- Sprinkle the chopped fresh dill or coriander and stir.
- Refrigerate to chill for a few hours before serving.