How to Make Simple Cheese Omelette Recipe?
Simple Cheese Omelette Recipe is best for breakfast or evening snack. Vegetable Omelet is one of the quickest and healthy breakfast that one can make in few minutes at any time. I make omelet often at home as a side for our dinner and some times even for breakfast when I run out of time. This simple cheese omelette is good to have for breakfast and can be made just under 5 minutes. For more spicy, simple and delicious recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana.
Look for delicious Simple Cheese Omelette Recipe:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|2 Min||3 Min||1|
- 2 Eggs
- ¼ Heaped Cup of Onions & Bell Peppers (Use Whatever You Like)
- Salt Little ( Cheese is Salted so Use Little)
- Few Coriander Leaves Chopped
- 1 ¼ Tsp Oil
- Cheese as Desired (Cheddar or Mozzarella) (¼ Cup Goes Well)
- 2 Generous Pinches of Red Chilli Powder
- 1 Pinch of Turmeric
- 2 Pinches of Garam Masala or Any Spice Powder or Italian Herbs
- Whisk eggs well in a bowl.
- Heat a pan with oil, when it is just hot enough add the onions, other veggies & salt. Saute on a high flame for 1 minute.
- Add garam masala, turmeric and red chili powder. Mix well. Spread the mixture.
- Reduce the flame to medium and pour the eggs.
- Allow to cook until the base is set. Flip it and cook.
- Fry it to and fro on both the sides until fully cooked. Then add the grated cheese as desired.
- Fold it half way and cook on a low heat until the cheese melts.
- Serve cheese omelette warm.