How to make Spicy Cheese Omelet Recipe?
Omelet recipe with Spicy Cheese – It is a very healthy, quick and easy breakfast recipe in the morning hours. Take your breakfast or brunch to new heights with this easy omelet recipe. Cheese Omelette is a classic style Egg Omelette made with Eggs, salt and spices. There are variety of omelets can be made at home, such as Egg Omelette, Masala Omelette, Mushroom Omelette, Mexican Omelet and many more. This particular omelette is kids most favorite omelette, its because we are stuffing a good amount of kids favorite cheese in it. Spicy Cheese Omelet may served with simple or Lachay Dar Paratha. For more spicy, simple and delicious recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana.
Let’s have a look what are the ingredients and directions to prepare this recipe:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|10 mins||5 Mins||1 – 2|
- 4 Eggs
- As Per Required Butter Slices
- 1 Small Onion
- 2 Green Chilli
- For Taste Salt
- 3 Tbsp Milk
- As Per Required Pepper
- Add the egg in the bowl and stir it well.
- Then add the milk into the egg bowl and stir it well.
- Now, add a cheese on the pan, heat it until it dissolves.
- Now pour the egg mix in the pan.
- Add the small pieces of onions, green chilies, pepper, salt on the egg mix, continue heating it on low flame.
- Finally, add the butter slices on the egg omelet, remove from the stove.
- Serve and enjoy the recipe.