How to Make Spicy Malai Chicken Kabab Recipe?
Let’s read about how to prepare this Special Spicy Malai Chicken Kabab Recipe:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|25 mins||30 Mins||2 – 3|
- 1 1/2 Kg Boneless Chicken
- 40 Ml Malt Vinegar
- 2 Egg
- 80 Gms Processed Cheese
- 20 Gms Finely Chopped Green Coriander
- 150 Ml Oil
- 6 Portions Yield
- 18 Gms Salt
- 75 Gms Ginger Garlic Paste
- 15 Gms Corn Flour
- 15 Gms Deseeded Green Chili
- 140 Ml Fresh Cream
- 75 Gms Butter
- Marinate the chicken pieces with salt, ginger, garlic paste and malt vinegar. Leave for half an hour. Squeeze lightly against palms and keep aside.
- Take the smooth paste of processed cheese rubbed with palm. Add half egg, a corn flour, a part of cream and mix well to soften it.
- Add the marinated chicken, chopped green chili, green coriander stalks, remaining cream to the mixture and mix together. Refrigerate 2-3 hours.
- Take the marinated chicken pieces and half cook in tandoor on a skewer.Take out and hang for 10 mins. Baste with refined oil, cooking butter mixture and put in tandoor till it gets light golden colour.
- Garnish with clarified butter and kebab masala on top, accompanied with green coriander, Serve it into plate.