How to Make Spicy Malai Chicken Kabab Recipe?
Spicy Malai Chicken Kabab Recipe is a special occasional party recipe. These kababs are slightly cheese, cream and ginger garlic paste flavored. These kababs are very smooth and easy to prepare. Malai Chicken Kabab has its roots from the Mughalai cuisine. It is not commonly prepared in the house holds due to the absence of charcoal fire. It is mostly found on the restaurant menus and tops the orders among the list of chicken dishes. The marinade used to make these kebab is unique and lends a great taste to the soft and tender chunks of grilled chicken. For more spicy, simple and delicious recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana.
Let’s read about how to prepare this Special Spicy Malai Chicken Kabab Recipe:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|25 mins||30 Mins||2 – 3|
- 1 1/2 Kg Boneless Chicken
- 40 Ml Malt Vinegar
- 2 Egg
- 80 Gms Processed Cheese
- 20 Gms Finely Chopped Green Coriander
- 150 Ml Oil
- 6 Portions Yield
- 18 Gms Salt
- 75 Gms Ginger Garlic Paste
- 15 Gms Corn Flour
- 15 Gms Deseeded Green Chili
- 140 Ml Fresh Cream
- 75 Gms Butter
- Marinate the chicken pieces with salt, ginger, garlic paste and malt vinegar. Leave for half an hour. Squeeze lightly against palms and keep aside.
- Take the smooth paste of processed cheese rubbed with palm. Add half egg, a corn flour, a part of cream and mix well to soften it.
- Add the marinated chicken, chopped green chili, green coriander stalks, remaining cream to the mixture and mix together. Refrigerate 2-3 hours.
- Take the marinated chicken pieces and half cook in tandoor on a skewer.Take out and hang for 10 mins. Baste with refined oil, cooking butter mixture and put in tandoor till it gets light golden colour.
- Garnish with clarified butter and kebab masala on top, accompanied with green coriander, Serve it into plate.