How to Make Spicy Potato Roast Recipe ?
Spicy Potato Roast Recipe – Potato Roast or Alu Roast Recipe is a Pakistani Special Recipe that is treated as a side dish with rotis. It is important that you roast the potatoes perfectly so that you can get an excellent taste to the dish. This Recipe takes 40 mins to make Spicy Potato Roast – 15 mins prep time and 25 mins cooking time. This Spicy Potato Roast Recipe can serve 3 – 4 persons and is great for lunch and dinner as well as a side dish. It can be served with Simple Roti or Lachay Dar Paratha. For more spicy, simple and delicious recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana.
Here comes with Spicy Potato Roast Recipe, that you can cook and enjoy at home:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|15 Min||25 Min||2 – 3|
- 6 Small Potatoes Potatoes
- ½ Tsp Mustard Seeds
- ¼ Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 10 Leaves Curry Leaves
- ½ Tsp Red Chili Powder
- ½ Tsp Sambar Powder
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- Boil potatoes and peel the skin
- Place pan on flame and heat oil in it
- Add mustard seeds and curry leaves
- Saute them for a while
- Add diced potatoes and fry them for about 5 minutes
- Add spice powders and salt to the potatoes
- Stir well in such a way that potatoes are coated well with the masala powder
- Fry the potatoes on low flame 10 more minutes till they turn little bit crispy
- Once the roasting is done, off the flame and garnish it with coriander leaves.