How to Make Sweet Corn Soup Recipe?
Here comes with a Indian style of Sweet corn recipe, that you can cook and enjoy at home.:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|15 Min||20 Mins||1 – 2|
- 1+1/2 Cup Boiled Sweet Corn Kernels
- 1/2 Cup Carrot (Finely Chopped)
- 1 Tsp White Pepper Powder
- 1/2 Cup Green Beans (Finely Chopped)
- 1/2 Cup Cauliflower (Finely Chopped)
- 1/4 Cup Spring Onion Greens (Finely Chopped)
- 1 Tbsp Corn Starch
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 4 Cups Water
- As Per Taste Salt
- Firstly, chop carrot, green beans, cauliflower and spring onion finely.
- In boiled water, add chopped carrots and cook for 2 minutes.
- After couple of minutes, add green beans and cauliflower.
- Cook until the vegetables becomes soft and tender.
- Add urad dal after chana dal comes intobrown color.
- Take 1 cup of boiled sweetcorn kernels and crush it.
- In a soup pan with cooked vegetables, add the sweetcorn kernel paste and with whole sweetcorn kernels to the soup and let it simmer for 5 min.
- Add a pinch of sugar, salt and white pepper powder if wanted.
- Finally, Add chopped greens of spring onion to the soup.
- Mix a tsp of corn starch in water and simmer for a minute until it becomes paste.
- To the sweetcorn soup add the corn starch water to it and mix it well.
- Now, Sweetcorn soup is ready to serve.