How to Make Sweet Corn Soup Recipe?
Sweet Corn Soup Recipe – The sweet corn soup is so delicious, that can add any vegetables/ingredients in soup and can make varieties of corn soup. There are variations of sweetcorn soups, Chinese have their style of making sweetcorn soup called yumigeng and also Tibetians cook their own sweetcorn soup called Ashom Tang. It has delicious taste and liked by everyone. It is easy to make and can be made at home easily. For more spicy, simple and delicious recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana.
Here comes with a Indian style of Sweet corn recipe, that you can cook and enjoy at home.:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|15 Min||20 Mins||1 – 2|
- 1+1/2 Cup Boiled Sweet Corn Kernels
- 1/2 Cup Carrot (Finely Chopped)
- 1 Tsp White Pepper Powder
- 1/2 Cup Green Beans (Finely Chopped)
- 1/2 Cup Cauliflower (Finely Chopped)
- 1/4 Cup Spring Onion Greens (Finely Chopped)
- 1 Tbsp Corn Starch
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 4 Cups Water
- As Per Taste Salt
- Firstly, chop carrot, green beans, cauliflower and spring onion finely.
- In boiled water, add chopped carrots and cook for 2 minutes.
- After couple of minutes, add green beans and cauliflower.
- Cook until the vegetables becomes soft and tender.
- Add urad dal after chana dal comes intobrown color.
- Take 1 cup of boiled sweetcorn kernels and crush it.
- In a soup pan with cooked vegetables, add the sweetcorn kernel paste and with whole sweetcorn kernels to the soup and let it simmer for 5 min.
- Add a pinch of sugar, salt and white pepper powder if wanted.
- Finally, Add chopped greens of spring onion to the soup.
- Mix a tsp of corn starch in water and simmer for a minute until it becomes paste.
- To the sweetcorn soup add the corn starch water to it and mix it well.
- Now, Sweetcorn soup is ready to serve.