How to Make Tasty Broccoli / Vegetable Soup Recipe?
Tasty Broccoli / Vegetable Soup Recipe – Broccoli belongs to cruciferous vegetable family and is also called a Green cauliflower which are rich in nutrients. Broccoli Soup is tasty with the flavors of garlic and cilantro. People who doesn’t like to take in curries or so, they can try with Broccoli Soup. For more spicy, simple and delicious recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana.
Here comes with Tasty Broccoli / Vegetable Soup Recipe, that you can cook and enjoy at home:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|20 Min||25 Min||2 – 3|
- 3 Cups (Chopped) Broccoli
- 1 Cup (Chopped) Potato
- 1 Sprig Cilantro
- 1 Cup (Chopped) Onion
- ½ Cup (Chopped) Capsicum
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp All Purpose Flour
- As Per Taste Salt
- 1 Tsp Pepper Powder
- 4-5 Garlic Cloves
- ½ Tsp Cumin Powder
- 3-4 Tbsp Fresh Cream
- 3 Cups Water/Chicken Stock/Vegetable Stock
- In a pan, heat olive oil or regular oil
- Add the onions, garlic, capsicum, potato, cilantro and broccoli.
- Saute all the vegetables for couple of minutes.
- Add the flour to above mixture.
- Fry for another couple of minute.
- Add 1 cup of water/Chicken stock/Vegetable stock and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Switch off and cool it in a room temperature for 5 minutes.
- Blend the above mixture in a blender.
- Take the pureed soup back in a vessel.
- Add the remaining stock or water and heat it.
- Add salt, pepper powder, cumin powder to the stock.
- Adjust the consistency according to your taste.
- Finally add the fresh cream if wanted, and switch off.
- Now, Broccoli soup is ready to be served.