How to Make Tasty Cheese Sandwich Recipe?
Tasty Cheese Sandwich Recipe – Simple & quick grilled cheese sandwich made on tawa or pan. However these can also be made in a toaster, griller or oven. To make cheese sandwich one or more kinds of cheese can be used with optional ingredients like vegetables, cooked meat, fried eggs, scrambled eggs and even mayonnaise. It takes only 15 mins to make this Tasty Cheese Sandwich – 5 mins prep time and 10 mins cooking time. This Cheese Sandwich serves 1 – 2 persons and is great for breakfast. For more spicy, simple and delicious recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana.
Here comes with Tasty Cheese Sandwich Recipe, that you can cook and enjoy at home:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|5 Min||10 Min||1 – 2|
- 4 Slices of Bread
- 2 to 4 Slices of Cheese
- Butter as Needed
- Fresh or Dried Herbs like Oregano, Basil or Rosemary or Coriander Leaves
- ½ to 1 Tsp Red Chili Flakes or Green Chilies (Skip for Kids)
- ½ to 1 Tsp Pepper Crushed
- Heat a pan and place 2 buttered bread slices on it.
- Grill until golden. Place the cheese on the hot bread and sprinkle chilies & herbs.
- Cover the bread with another slice with the hotter side over the cheese.
- On a low to medium heat , grill it until golden and the cheese begin to melt.
- Halve the sandwiches and serve.
- Smear softened butter over the bread slices and place the cheese.
- Add other ingredients. Cover and toast in a sandwich toaster or oven. If using a oven, grill them in a preheated oven at 220 to 230 C on a wired rack for best results. It takes about 6 to 7 minutes.
- Serve them hot or warm.