How to Make Tasty Coconut Burfi Recipe?
Tasty Coconut Burfi Recipe – One of the simplest sweet recipes for any festive occasion. Traditionally burfi was made of milk and sugar, but there are also many versions made without using milk. This coconut burfi is one of them and is made using just 4 ingredients. This Recipe takes 17 mins to make Tasty Coconut Burfi – 2 mins prep time and 15 mins cooking time. This Tasty Coconut Burfi Recipe can serve 12 persons and is great as Sweet dish at any occasion of the year. For more spicy, simple and delicious recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana.
Here is the easy way to prepare Tasty Coconut Burfi Recipe which is explained in a step by step process.:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|2 Min||15 Min||12|
- 2 Cups Grated Coconut
- 1.5 Cups Sugar
- 1 Tsp Ghee (Little More for Greasing)
- ⅛ Tsp Cardamom Powder/ Elaichi
- Chopped Pistachios or Cashews as Needed
- Grease a pan or keep a parchment paper ready. Heat a pan with ghee.Toast cashews if using. Set aside.
- Add coconut and sugar. Mix and cook together on a medium flame.
- Mixture turns gooey and bubbly. Continue to cook until the mixture comes together and begins to leave the sides of the pan.
- Pour it immediately to a greased plate, foil or butter paper. Level it well.
- Cut them to desired sizes while it is still warm.
- Cool and store coconut barfi in a air tight jar.