How to Make Tasty Dal Makhani Recipe?
Tasty Dal Makhani Recipe – A Punjabi mixed lentil curry generally made with lots of butter and cream. This recipe tastes even better the following day after reheating properly. Dal Makhani Recipe one among the famous Punjabi Recipes that every road side stall vendor makes a claim that they alone can make the recipe to perfection. Taste of dal makhnai recipe is very delicious and can be made in very short time. This Recipe takes only 40 mins to make Makhani Dal – 15 mins prep time and 25 mins cooking time. This Tasty Dal Makhani serves 3 – 4 persons and is great for both lunch and dinner. For more spicy, simple and delicious recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana.
Here comes with Tasty Dal Makhani Recipe, that you can cook and enjoy at home:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|15 Min||25 Min||3 – 4|
- 2 Cups Urad Dal
- 8 Cups Water
- 2 Tbsps Salt
- 1 Tbsp Sliced Ginger
- 2 Tbsps Butter
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 2 Tsps Shahi Zeera
- 1 Tsp Kasoori Meethi
- 2 Cups Tomato Puree
- 1 Tsp Chili Powder
- 1 Tsp Sugar
- 1.5 Cup Cream
- Cook dal until it become tender.
- Place a heavy bottomed pan on flame and add oil to it.
- Add shahi zeera and kasoori meethi to it.
- Let them splutter for a while and add tomato puree to it.
- Add salt, chili powder and sugar.
- Fry them on high flame till oil get separated.
- Add cooked dal to it and bring it to boil.
- Add water if required. The consistency should be in such a way that the dal should move freely when stirred.
- Cover the lid and cook on low flame.
- Add cream and stir it once again.
- Off the flame and serve it immediately with hot rice as it tastes good with rice.