How to Make Tasty Kashmiri Pulao Recipe?
Kashmiri Pulao Recipe – Kashmiri cuisine has many rich and flavorful dishes that are simple yet different. In this traditional rice dish, basmati rice are first sauteed in butter laced spices, cooked in saffron flavored water and then mixed with shallow fried dry fruits, freshly cut fruits and fried onion. Try this easy Kashmiri pulao recipe to turn any occasion into a special occasion with its delectable aroma and richness. For more spicy, simple and delicious recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana.
Here comes with Kashmiri Pulao Recipe, that you can cook and enjoy at home:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|15 Min||25 Min||4 – 5|
- 500 Grams Long Grain (Basmati) Rice
- 100 Grams Onion Sliced Vertically
- 5 Grams Cinnamon (Dalchini)
- 5 Grams Cardamom (Elaichi)
- A Pinch of Turmeric Powder
- 1 Gm Saffron
- 5 Grams Cloves
- 10 ML Milk
- 20 Grams Walnut
- 20 Grams Cashew Nut
- 1 Liter Water
- 50 Grams Oil
- Salt to Taste
- Wash and soak rice. Heat oil and fry onions till golden brown and remove.
- Fry whole spices, turmeric powder, add rice and sauté.
- Add half-saffron dissolved in little warm milk.
- Add hot water and mix well.
- Cook a little. Finish with remaining saffron and cook till grains are separated and done.
- Garnish kashmiri pulao with fried onions, walnuts & cashew nuts.