Mutton Masala Curry is a very tasty and healthy Indian recipe. It is served as a Main dish in Lunch and Dinner. A spicy lamb curry goes great with rice or any roti varieties on dining table. This spicy mutton dish is very easy to cook and also it has great taste. For more spicy, simple and delicious recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana. Here is the detail of recipe of a tasty dish of Mutton Masala curry in a step by step process.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|15 Mins||20 Mins||2 – 3|
- 1/2 Kg Mutton
- 1/2 Cup Onion Chopped
- 1 Tomato Small Sized Chopped
- 2 Tbsp Ginger Garlic
- 1 String Curry Leaves
- 1 Tsp Chilly Powder
- 2 Tsp Coriander Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Fennel Seeds Powdered
- 1/2 Tsp Garam Masala
- 1/4 Tsp Turmeric
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Coriander Leaves Chopped
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper Powdered
- To Taste Salt
- Take a bowl, wash Mutton thoroughly in water and drain it.
- Heat pan with oil and saute onion, ginger, garlic together till onion turns brown.
- Add Tomato and saute for another minute.
- Add mutton pieces and saute it for a minute.
- Add Chili powder, coriander powder, Garam masala, turmeric, salt and saute it for another 2-3 minutes, so that the mutton pieces will coated with all the masalas.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and let it cook for 20-25 minutes.
- Let it cook on low flame for another 10-15 minutes till the water is evaporated.
- Switch off the flame and transfer in a serving bowl.
- Mutton masala Curry is ready.
- Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves, curry leaves, Fennel seeds powder and black pepper.
- Serve and enjoy the tasty mutton masala curry with roti and rice.