How to make Palak Paneer Recipe?
Palak Paneer Recipe – This amazing paneer Indian dish is absolutely one of the most famous kinds of dishes that is made up of spinach and creamy curry. It goes well with all kinds of accompaniments like Naan, Roti, Bread and even basmati rice. The taste is purely amazing and gives you the satisfaction when you eat it. For more spicy, simple and delicious recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana.
Here’s the recipe of Tasty Palak Paneer Recipe:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|15 Mins||2 Mins||1 – 2|
- 6 Tbsp Oil
- 2 Dried Red Chili Peppers
- ½ Cup Finely Chopped Onion
- As Needed Ground Cumin
- As Needed Coriander Finely Ground
- 1 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- A Half Spoon Of Fresh Cream Or Curd
- 3 Fresh Spinach Pounds
- 1 Large Tomato, Squashed
- Wash the spinach thoroughly in water and pour some water with a pinch of salt. Boil for two minutes.
- Drain the excess water and grind it into a fine paste with red chillies and some coriander.
- Now, cut the paneer into fine pieces inch by inch so that you get equal pieces. Heat the oil in a pan now.
- Add zeera and cumin seeds. Now add ginger garlic paste and onions to it. Saute it for a while.
- Now, after a minute or two, add the spinach puree that was grounded. After that you can add all the spices like Masala powder, chili powder, turmeric powder and mix it. Check for seasoning.
- If you require water, add slowly. Now after five minutes, add the paneer pieces to it. Stir it well and squeeze a lemon.
- Now you can add cream or a little of curd.
- Serve hot with rotis, naan or rice.
- Palak Paneer can make a great dish if you can make it properly and serve it hot. Enjoy!