How to Make Tasty Spanish Omelette Recipe?
Tasty Spanish Omelette Recipe – There’s nothing too fancy about this rustic Spanish style omelet, just lots of hearty goodness from crispy fried potatoes and onions. Chopped tomatoes and green onions lend even more flavor and color.It takes only 35 mins to make this classic Spanish Omelette Recipe – 15 mins prep time and 10 mins cooking time. This Spanish Omelette serves around 1 – 2 people and is great for breakfast. The Spanish omelette can be served hot or cold also and is a fantastic way of using up all kinds of ingredients. They’ll all taste great, so get experimenting. For more spicy, simple and delicious recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana.
Here comes with Tasty Spanish Omelette Recipe, that you can cook and enjoy at home:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|15 Min||10 Min||1 – 2|
- 2 Eggs Lightly Beaten
- 1 Diced Tomato
- 1 Onion Finely Chopped
- 2 Green Chillies Chopped (omit or reduce according to your taste)
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Coriander
- 1/4 Tsp Garlic Paste
- 2 Tbsp Milk
- Salt and Peper to Taste
- Beat all the ingredients lightly.
- Heat 1 tbsp of butter or oil in a non-stick frying pan on medium heat and swirl it around to cover the entire base of the pan.
- Pour the mixture in the pan and do not move the omelette until the bottom is solid/stable.
- Check to see if the bottom is browned sufficiently, and if so, flip it over to brown the other side.