How to Make Tasty Spring Vegetable Soup Recipe?
Tasty Spring Vegetable Soup Recipe – This delicious homemade vegetable soup recipe is so easy. Capture the freshness and flavor of spring seasonal veg in this delicious soup. It takes only 35 mins to make this classic homemade spring vegetable soup – 15 mins prep time and 20 mins cooking time. This soup serves around 2 – 3 people and is great for both lunch or dinner. Packed full of veggies, this soup definitely counts towards your 5-a-day. Serve this hearty soup with crusty bread and enjoy. Spring Vegetable soup is perfect soup during winter season and is good for health. This soup is special enough for entertainment and easy enough to lose weight. For more spicy, simple and delicious recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana.
Here comes with Tasty Spring Vegetable Soup Recipe, that you can cook and enjoy at home:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|15 Min||20 Min||2 – 3|
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Leek Washed And Chopped
- 100g Green Been, Cut Into Lengths
- 1 Courgette, Diced
- 1/2 Cup Hot Vegetable Stock
- 3 Ripe Tomato
- 400g Cannellini Bean
- 1 Nest Vermicelli
For the Pesto:
- 25g Basil
- 1 Garlic Clove, Crushed
- 25g Pistachio Nuts
- 25g Vegetarian Parmesan
- 2 TbspOlive Oil
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Add leek and fry until it get softened.
- Add green beans and courgette, then pour in the stock.
- Cover the pan and simmer for 5 min.
- Meanwhile, make the pesto.
- Take a pan, add basil, garlic, nuts, Parmesan, oil and 1/2 tsp salt in a food processor, then fry it until it get smooth.
- Stir the tomatoes, cannellini beans and vermicelli into the soup pan and simmer for 5 min more until the vegetables are just tender.
- If necessary, Reheat the soup, and serve it with the rest of the pesto on top.