How to Make Healthy Vegetable Corn Soup Recipe?
Healthy Vegetable Corn Soup Recipe – A comforting, healthy and delicious mixed vegetable sweet corn soup. This can be had anytime of the day – for breakfast, as a part of the meal, starter or for evening snack. There are a few ways of making corn soup, sharing a simple one. An addition of little corn starch to this recipe, yields a sweet corn soup that almost tastes like the one we get in any Chinese restaurants. It takes only 20 mins to make this Healthy Vegetable Corn Soup – 5 mins prep time and 15 mins cooking time. This Vegetable Corn Soup serves 2 – 3 persons and is great for anytime in day. For more spicy, simple and delicious recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana.
Here comes with Healthy Vegetable Corn Soup Recipe, that you can cook and enjoy at home:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|5 Min||15 Min||2 – 3|
- 1 ½ Cup Corn Kernels (Fresh or Frozen Both Can Use)
- ½ to 1 Medium Potato Finely Chopped
- ¼ Cup Green Peas
- ¼ Cup Finely Chopped Carrots
- 4 to 6 Finely Chopped Beans
- 2 to 3 Sprigs of Spring Onions Chopped
- 2 ½ to 3 Cups Water
- 2 to 3 Tbsp Finely Chopped Cauliflower
- 1 Tsp Butter
- ¼ to ½ Tsp Sugar
- Pepper Powder as Needed
- Wash and chop all the veggies finely.
- Heat butter in a pot, add veggies except spring onions. Saute 2 minutes.
- Add water and boil till all the veggies get cooked. Cooking on a low flame makes the soup taste better.
- While the soup boils, mix corn starch in little water. This is optional. When the veggies are soft cooked, pour this to the pot and stir till it thickens. Add salt and sugar as well.
- Serve sweet corn soup warm with pepper.