How to Make Vegetable Mayonnaise Sandwich Recipe?
Let’s read about how to prepare this Special Vegetable Mayonnaise Sandwich Recipe:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|5 mins||5 Mins||1|
- 4 Slices of Bread
- 3 Tbsp Mayonnaise (I used Eggless Mayo)
- Lemon Juice as Needed
- Pinch of Salt
- ¼ Tsp Pepper Crushed
- Red chili flakes as Desired (Optional)
- 1 Garlic Clove Minced
- ¼ Tsp Mustard Seeds Ground
Vegetable of Your Choice
- 2 Tbsp Onions or Shallots
- Green Chili 1 De-Seed and Chopped Optional
- Cabbage or Lettuce as Needed
- ¼ Cup Capsicum
- 2 to 3 Tbsp Boiled Sweet Corn
- 2 Tbsp Grated Carrots
- Begin to make mayo veg sandwich by toasting the buttered bread on a griddle or toaster.
- You can also skip toasting if you like to save sometime.
- If you are not serving right away toasting them is a good idea, since it prevents the sandwich from turning too soggy.
- Chop onions and mince garlic. Add them to a bowl. Squeeze in some lemon juice. Allow this to rest for a while until the veggies are ready.
- Prepare the veggies by chopping finely. I have used capsicum and butter lettuce here, you can substitute it with cabbage.
- Add mayo, red chili flakes, salt, pepper and mustard powder.
- Mix up everything well and spread on the bread.
- Place another slice and cut to triangles or squares. Ready to serve.