How to Make Vegetable Mayonnaise Sandwich Recipe?
Vegetable Mayonnaise Sandwich Recipe – A quick veg sandwich recipe that can be made in minutes with just few ingredients. This can be served for breakfast or lunch or snack. To make mayo sandwich, mostly white bread is used since we do not eat white bread at home, I have made it using multi grain bread. For more spicy, simple and delicious recipes keep visiting Asan Khana Pakana.
Let’s read about how to prepare this Special Vegetable Mayonnaise Sandwich Recipe:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|5 mins||5 Mins||1|
- 4 Slices of Bread
- 3 Tbsp Mayonnaise (I used Eggless Mayo)
- Lemon Juice as Needed
- Pinch of Salt
- ¼ Tsp Pepper Crushed
- Red chili flakes as Desired (Optional)
- 1 Garlic Clove Minced
- ¼ Tsp Mustard Seeds Ground
Vegetable of Your Choice
- 2 Tbsp Onions or Shallots
- Green Chili 1 De-Seed and Chopped Optional
- Cabbage or Lettuce as Needed
- ¼ Cup Capsicum
- 2 to 3 Tbsp Boiled Sweet Corn
- 2 Tbsp Grated Carrots
- Begin to make mayo veg sandwich by toasting the buttered bread on a griddle or toaster.
- You can also skip toasting if you like to save sometime.
- If you are not serving right away toasting them is a good idea, since it prevents the sandwich from turning too soggy.
- Chop onions and mince garlic. Add them to a bowl. Squeeze in some lemon juice. Allow this to rest for a while until the veggies are ready.
- Prepare the veggies by chopping finely. I have used capsicum and butter lettuce here, you can substitute it with cabbage.
- Add mayo, red chili flakes, salt, pepper and mustard powder.
- Mix up everything well and spread on the bread.
- Place another slice and cut to triangles or squares. Ready to serve.